Friday, March 02, 2007

Here we go again!!

Every time I start again, I get sidetracked....

BUT.... here we go!!

UPDATES!!

1. HUBBY: Daddy is home!!! He's been here since 12/8/06 and we are settling in well. He HAS been working nights at Wal Mart and watching the kids all day.... but on 3/19/07, he starts a full time day job (civilian) with the National Guard in Jeff City. Oh yeah... he raised his hand today and committed to 6 years with the NG too....
2. NATHAN: My goodness.... he's gonna be 4 in a few weeks!! He's lovin having daddy home. And LOVES having his hair in a "high and tight" courtesy of pop.... it looks good on him. He's GROWING like a weed.
3. EMILY: is 2 1/2 now..... my goodness... and going on 12!! ATTITUDE! Mostly good, but still 2.
4. WORK: Well, ya gotta do what you need to do..... I'm going to be changing jobs..... I'm going to be working nights on Fri, Sat, and Sun and then staying home M-F with the kids.... so much more time for them and for fun...........
5. SCRAPPIN!!! Lots going on here.... Martha and I opened Scrappin' Mojo, a website for inspiration and fun (www.scrappinmojo.com) on 2/22.... and we are THRILLED that it's hoppin! We have a DT call going on, three montly contests and five challenges a week right now.... WOWZERS...
I am THRILLED to be the Guest Designer this month at one of my new hangouts.... Memories from Scrap.... HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!
Still on the DT for HYWWP and FH2S..... My Scrap Shak Closed at the end of January, sadly.

SO.... that's about it for the three minute synopsis.... Hopefully, I'll start keepin up!

No comments: