Monday, March 26, 2007

WOO HOO!!!

It's my first day home and I'm so relaxed... I slept all night last night... it was wonderful to wake up without an alarm!!! WOO HOO!!!!!


Plus, I had a couple of little toot type things this past week.... Lucy asked for volunteers to create layouts based on her sketches for her sketch world blog (I'll link over on the blog links when I figure out how LOL). I did my first one this weekend!!!

The other goodie was that I got one layout accepted at the Basic Grey gallery!!! It's the My Sister, My Friend layout I did of Martha..... she just loves the picture too... HAHA... I told her to get me a better one and we'd talk LOL

So... I'm trying to get a few things done this morning... and not get too "scheduled" if you KWIM... So far, I got the kids' toys cleaned out and rearranged... I'm THRILLED. Next BIG challenge will be clothes... Does it ever end?? Rotating, growing out, too big, too small..... plus the season thing... I haven't had to do seasons for 6 years!!! LOL.

So... back to work :) TEE HEE!!!

No comments: