Saturday, March 03, 2007

Long day... long list for tomorrow

First.... was planning on going to Laurie to help mom and Mart pack for grandpa, but I did NOT expect to get up spontaneously at 4 am.... ICK. So, now I'm tired. And I have LOTS to do tomorrow.... but I'm just sucking wind right now and may have to give in... I'm not going to be any good if I don't get some sleep soon...

And second... my to do list for tomorrow (in random order)
1. Get storm shelter set up
2. Laundry (always laundry).. I'd better fold and put away those 1 1/2 baskets of socks and underwear I've been ignoring too.
3. Post FH2S challenge and three challenges at Scrappin Mojo.... I still need to do two layouts and adhese down the first... This is why I'm cranky that I'm tired.... I WANT to scrap tonight... not gonna happen
4. Clean the NASTY dog blankets...
5. Pay bills
6. Clean the basement floor if the mood strikes.
7. Get my RAK goodies ALL ready to go
8. Get started/complete my database for addies for my scrappy friends.


Gee.... are there somehow 70 hours in Sunday?????????????

I'll try to check in again tomorrow when Emily is going to bed.

No comments: