Sunday, March 18, 2007

VACATION Time.....

Ok... so it's not time yet, but with Spring Break next week for the folks around here, I've sure been itching for one!
Well.... plans for us are kinda vague right now for this year. DH starts his new job tomorrow and we'll see what kind of time off he'll get.
SO.... the one thing we did already is to get season passes to Six Flags.... we got a smokin' deal on them and wanted to jump on it before they went up..... So I hope we'll go about once a month.... of course it's 2 1/2 hours away or so, so makes it difficult just to run out and go. BUT, sounds like fun.
We're going to go to Arizona to visit DH's mom and family.... and burn some timeshare dollars too..... but probably not till later in the year.... last time we went it was July and MISERABLE......

My DREAM vacation I'm looking forward to in about 2-3 years.... I want to do a Disney land and sea adventure.... where you have like 4 days on a cruise to the Disney private island and 3 days at Disney World.... HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE?!?!?! I want to wait till Emily and Nathan can both enjoy and before they don't want to be seen with us..... but I want to do this!!!

Besides these things, I want a weekend getaway with my sister.... and maybe later with my hubby.... at least one night away.... it'd be a novel idea!

Well.... enough about vacations... back to reality LOL!

No comments: