Monday, June 12, 2006

Blog challenge 6/12

Here's my FH2S challenge question: What's the last movie you saw in the theater?

Well, for us (funny how me goes away when you have kids), it was Ice Age 2. We loved it and Nathan was VERY entranced. I swear, give that kid a new movie and a bucket of popcorn and he's in his seat for the whole thing! But, that's really the first one we've been to. Before that, we went to March of the Penguins (mommy made a big mistake.... not good for kids! They were all over by the first 10 minutes!). And before that........ well, suffice to say that Nathan was less than 6 months old (he's 3 yrs/2 months right now) and we went to see Bad Santa.

Some day, I'll get to see a movie made for adults again with NO children..........

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

Just saw the date, definitely need to update girlie ROFLOL!!! I haven't seen Ice Age 2 yet. Hmmm I should watch that w/ my nephews/nieces.