Sunday, March 04, 2007

List update.... at 1:32 pm CST

I'm so proud.....
1. Get storm shelter set up DONE
2. Laundry (always laundry).. I'd better fold and put away those 1 1/2 baskets of socks and underwear I've been ignoring too. LAST LOAD IN THE DRYER.. socks are done
3. Post FH2S challenge and three challenges at Scrappin Mojo DONE
4.. Clean the NASTY dog blankets...
5. Pay bills DONE
6. Clean the basement floor if the mood strikes. Hasn't struck yet
7. Get my RAK goodies ALL ready to go DONE
8. Get started/complete my database for addies for my scrappy friends. Got it all started and some names in


I think I'll take a nap now that the kids are sleeping....


CHALLENGES:
Check them out!!

Neato three to four picture sketch at www.fromhere2scrapternity.com on the Sunday Sketch forum

and for Scrappin' Mojo..... (www.scrappinmojo.com)
Word of wisdom this week: Happy
Recipe: 3+ PP, 1+ CS, Frame or chipboard letters, brads, and handjournaling
Technique: Using ARROWS

Check them out!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

enjoyed your blog