Friday, May 20, 2011

Insanity: Wk 2 Day 2



I did it! Pure Cardio.


It was slow to get going, but I made it through. The last few exercises really got me though... that's when he starts the level two drills (push ups, floor run) and then the up and down thing (can't remember what it's called) along with floor jacks... those kill me! I can totally see the difference in my upper body strength since doing P90X, but I tell ya... pushing at the end of an Insanity workout just kills me! But, I have dropped to my knees and pushed on.



I'm not terribly sore this morning. Not sure why. Happy... but wondering. On the other side (diet), I have struggled terribly for the last few days. I haven't gone WAY over my calorie allotment for the day, but I'm struggling with cravings for bad things. I thought that the problem was that I had dropped down to 1200 cals... so I bumped that up again a couple of days ago. but I'm still struggling. It will be a better day today :)

No comments: