Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Insanity day 5... PURE Cardio



I'm feeling great this morning!! A little sore all over, but nothing "hurts".... if you know what I mean.


Ok... day 5 is Pure Cardio....they are not kidding. Warm up about the same with a few different exercises, nice stretch, then FOURTEEN MINUTES STRAIGHT of CARDIO! Hardcore cardio. Not just your average stuff.... PURE cardio. One minute at a time of each exercise. No breaks.


There were a lot of rests for me. But I made it through.


Oh yeah... and it was 90 degrees here yesterday and our AC isn't working. Think I got my sweat on???


Tonight it's back to Plyo Cardio Circuit.. my first repeat. And tomorrow is a rest day. I've got to get to work soon so I can be home in time to work out... kids both have games at 5:45. But I LOVE that the workouts are around 40-45 minutes. MUCH easier to fit in when we have games.

1 comment:

Martha said...

40-45 min each, that is about right for length, it is amazing how just being a bit shorter makes a big difference trying to fit things in. Have fun tonight and enjoy the games!