Thursday, May 12, 2011

Insanity... Day 6





Day 6. Repeat of Day 2.... Plyo Cardio Circuit.






Alright... here's my flawed thinking:



1. AC guy got done around 3..... I was home around 3:30... house should be cool right?



2. Second time through an Insanity workout will be easier.... especially on day 6 right?






Ok... I tipped my hat. Flawed is right. The two above came together to make me feel like doodie. But, I did make it through. Last half of the workout though, I felt like I was trying to get through thick mud when completing the workout. BLECH. I don't think that my heart rate got below 160! What a great workout!!! But very hard.






Today is rest day. WHEW! It seemed so far away on Friday. Week 1 down... 8 to go. Martha.... if you guys get to come this summer this will be so fun!!

No comments: