Sunday, May 08, 2011

Insanity... Day two

Ok... so today is day three... but it's morning, so I'll tell you how yesterday went.

I woke up not bad at all.... then, we went about our running. Sometime between 8 and9:30, the reality set in. Holy moly. I think I posted something like "I don't think it is possible to hurt this much from a 20 minute workout". Yeah. Pain.

Finally took some motrin and got enough water in to flush the system and started feeling better. So I did day 2. Plyo Cardio Circuit.

I did ok through the warm up... had to stop a few times, but made it through. The stretch was great. Then came the "workout". Oi. I did make it through but oh my. Ouch. Especially in the ab series... and level one drills...(stand, plank, 4 push ups, knees in x8... stand). YIKES. But, I did make it through, just rested a LOT.

Woke up at midnight so sore I couldn't sleep. Motrin, benadryl, water and 2 hours later I was finally able to rest. Much better this morning... but have a massage scheduled at 10... I'm really looking forward to it too! Day 3 today.

No comments: