Thursday, June 08, 2006

FH2S Blog challenge and other tidbits....

Food!!! This is near and dear to my heart.... and very much on my mind lately. But I won't go into the entire psychodrama of my relationship with food... just my loves/hates:
LOVE: Chocolate (but not crazy type.... just one of my faves), anything fried, green beans, beef and noodles, meatloaf, grilled BBQ chicken breasts, Life cereal or sugar puffs.
Not a fan: Some fish... HATE cooking it, beets, minute rice (I really much prefer regular rice... nice and stout, not quite sticky, but stuck together), don't like flavored creamers or flavored coffee, Grape nuts (ick!), hmmm.... what else?

Anyways... that's it for the blog challenge.

I got on the treadmill today!! YEAH!!! One down... and my legs are GOING to hurt tomorrow!

No comments: