Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Creating....

Well.... I spent the weekend getting a few challenges done for the Birthday Bash at Memories from the Attic..... And lemme say... I'm so happy to be scrapping PINK again!!!!

Here's a few of my creations:




I also got pictures ordered and printed for this weekend... got the cooler cleaned out to use as a tote (we're going with a "Tailgate" theme for our table decorating contest entry, so I thought the big cooler would make a great tote!!).... and also played some finding the pumpkins on The Great Pumpkin Search Online shop hop.... Between Martha and I, we've found 26/39 so far......
Check it out... lots of prizes!! www.thegreatpumpkinsearch.com
Well... off to search for pumpkins.....

3 comments:

lisa said...

SHEL!!! I found you!! I've missed you and your work! LOVE the LO titled 'girl' SO adorable!! And wow!! Martha had a girl???? Congrats to her, please tell her I"m happy for you all! Glad I found a way to keep up with you! Hope all is well with you! (HUGS)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! What amazing pages! I just love them all! Beautiful work! Come on back to ScrapCity when you get a chance. I don't think I've seen you there for a while! We miss you!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Shel . . . I'm such a dork! You're at ScrapCity all the time! DUH! I don't know what I was thinking! I'm sorry!!