Thursday, October 02, 2008

Goings on...

OK... here's my first REAL blog entry...

What's going on in my scrappy cyber world.

Memories from the Attic is ONE this month, so we're having a month long celebration!!

www.memoriesfromtheattic.info

We are also having a party this Saturday for World Cardmaking Day on Saturday 10/4.... we are starting at 10 am CST and running all day. Come check it out!


Sassy Scrappers is ALSO having a bit of a crop this weekend for World Cardmaking Day this weekend for the Crop and Chat... I'm going to play there too!

http://sassyscrappers.darkbb.com


PLUS... next weekend is a BIG BIG weekend.... Sassy Scrappers AND Scrap City are having a Scrap Pink Crop... yeppers... BOTH sites.... can you believe it!! And all to raise money for breast cancer research. Cancer SUCKS.... and breast cancer is high on my list of things that suck.


SO... that being said... it's a scrappy MONTH!!! WOO HOO!!!!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Looks good! Love all that pink! Looking forward to the weekend - lots of scrap happenings to attend!

Tammy said...

I meant to tell you over at MFTA... Your party avatar rocks!! I saw that and couldnt stop laughing!! It rocks!