Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Thoughts

Just some random thoughts today.......

I'm tired... the kind where your body is exhausted, but your mind really isn't

Why won't 4 and 5 year olds go to bed when I tell them to?

Sometimes, I don't think I would be fat if McDonalds or other places didn't exist.... I just don't like cooking. Blah.

I'm so addicted to House.....

I can NOT WAIT for the 24th.... Martha and I are going to the annual retreat in Lincoln MO. Oh my my my...... two and a half whole days by ourselves..... just scrappin' and relaxin!!!

I've GOT to order pictures (again....)

The hard part of that is picking out pics for Mom and Dad.... there are SO many to try and get in just a few pages for their Christmas gift.

Madison is so sweet... there's just something about new babies.....


And finally... I can't believe I finally have a NIECE!!!! How cool... Emily thinks so too.

No comments: