Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh SO EXCITED!!!


WE HAVE A NEW NIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I've never had the opportunity to say that before!!! Martha had their 5th baby today... she came into the world at 3:23 this afternoon and I got there just a few minutes later. Baby and mommy are doing fine.


Here's Madison Rose Meier

7lbs 1.9 oz and 20 inches long






It's SCRAP weekend!!! I'm getting ready to rock the Pink CROPS at Sassy Scrappers and ScrapCity.... how fun!!!!



AND.... I've been asked to design for Scrappin' in my Spare Time kits!!!!! Jen's got some YUMMY tastes in papers and colors.... I'm just DROOLING to get going....


Check them out here:



So... off to my room.....

1 comment:

Deanna said...

aawww...she's sooo precious! Congrats Auntie Michelle and Momma Martha! :)