Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's a PINK weekend!!

Yeppers..... it's October again!!! And time for all the ScrapPINK events. What a wonderful way to raise awareness for breast cancer!! And a little money here and there too....



Sassy Scrappers and Scrap City are teaming up to have a crop this weekend..... Two sites, TWO crops.... what's a girl gonna do????? SCRAP, of course!!!



There are a few precrop challenges posted that I've been working on.... but I still have lots to do. And I have still yet to sort my pictures that I got printed last week....



Oh yeah.... that reminds me... I need to get pics printed for mom and dad's album/Christmas gift before our crop weekend retreat on the 24th.... I was hoping to get some BABY pictures first, but seems that the little one has a mind of his/her own...... Martha's about ready... ok, so she was ready about 3 weeks ago... bless her heart.



Well.... anyways...

No comments: