Monday, May 01, 2006

New week, New month!!!

It's MAY DAY!!!! Ok, so I haven't done anything for May day in eons, but just thought of that! LOL.

Back to work today... I'm still upset that I had to miss Friday, but such is life... let it go Michelle....

Emily slept in her own bed last night so hopefully that means she's feeling better and wasn't as restless. I wondered because she was kinda fussy for the first couple of hours while I was up.

Nathan came in with me at some point.... no idea when... he's getting good at not waking me up :) Sneaky little boy. But he's better than E.... he doesn't turn sideways in the bed and scooch all over anymore.

Scrapwise: Had a great weekend! Got three layouts done and FINALLY got the lunchboxes done for me and the kids..... I'd planned on using the two new ones for the kids then I figured out that the bigger one would be better for my pictures... so instead of two, I altered three. But, they are done. The kids' are simple, but cute. And I love the way mine turned out... fairly simple, but bright and fun! Used SR North Shore on mine... so cute!

Housewise: Also a great weekend! Got the bins for the toys put together and filled with toys.... man, it's so much easier for the kids to find things! Now, to teach them how to only have one bin at a time out! Also finally picked up the bench for the kitchen table and got it together. Kids LOVE it. Laundry is done up and even got the kitchen cleaned :)

More later after work if I have the energy!

No comments: