Monday, May 01, 2006

Fantastic day....

Little things make me happy anymore. And when you have a day full of little things that go well, it's a good day!
Here's my little good thing list today:
1. No drama at daycare... no tears!! YEAH (kiddos are still sad, but that's OK)
2. Work went well. No one made me the least bit guilty for being "sick" on Friday with the kids.
3. I learned more and more at work today.
4. Got off work before 4:30
5. Got my pager today
6. Dave is bringing the dogs on June 2!
7. It was a GREAT mail day: J4K QK stuff!!!, Amillion memories HS sale items!, Two CJ's from WT, and a book from paperback swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Nathan went to bed in his bed without a fight.
9. Emily went to sleep fairly quick and I haven't heard her stir now for over a half an hour.
10. Finally.... I don't have to be to work until 8 for orientation day tomorrow, so it's OK to leave a bit later than usual!!! WOO HOO!

My life is so boring :) But it makes me happy :) :) :)

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

LOVE the new template and the more frequent posts! haha