Monday, May 29, 2006

Completely random and unrelated stuff

Just thoughts I need to get out of my brain:
1. Dave comes on Friday with the dogs... YEAH!!! I am SO looking forward to having a few minutes to myself without the guilt. Hope the dogs do OK getting here.
2. Jumping off the above, he took the dogs to the vet to get their clearances and shots and his thing with his ID card/DL/a few other cards and things was STOLEN! Man... he's got a big PIA to deal with!!! I feel bad for him.
3. I'm tired of the kids fighting, biting, hitting, taking things away from each other and the word NO. Geesh.... and how many years do I have left of this???
4. BRAGGING ON MY BOY!!!: Nathan has learned how to dress himself. He's also going potty by himself and hasn't had a wetting mistake in DAYS!... now if he could just poop in the potty too.......
5. I just love scrapping and sharing my stuff. I took my latest book into work and it just makes me all warm and fuzzy when people ooh and ahhh.....
6. Why don't I have any yellow CS?
7. Need to buy deodorant.
8. I think my butt's asleep.
9. Do you think it's wrong to have a honeydo list for someone that's only going to be here about 4 full days and should be very jet lagged when he gets here?? It's not that long, but I really need him to do a few things.
10. Do you ever feel like you are totally talking to yourself on your blog and that maybe you should just go to bed and get some sleep instead of popping all over the internet in search of god knows what?
11. And, for a final comment.... not to be anything... just a random thought I've been having lately... I believe in a higher power and I believe that there's a plan for each of us... I believe that there is power in prayer and in believing and letting go. I have various conflicting issues about the Bible (mostly stemming from creation/evolution and archeological disputes with biblical issues), but in general, it's a good thing and teaches very positive ways of living. Strange thing though... I don't go to church and haven't for a long while. I don't think that Dave would go with me (that's OK) and at this point, the truth is that getting up on Sunday morning (we're up anyways... just the idea) and getting two kids ready and taking them out when they really don't spend much awake time with me anyways and they get upset when I leave them and wouldn't do well in a service... well, this doesn't sound like something attractive. Is this WAY wrong? Yes, it may be, and I may just feel much better if I go.... I don't know. Just needed to get that out in the air.......

More later.

No comments: