Tuesday, February 21, 2006

WT Challenge: Child of the....

What a perfect challenge!!!

I was SO TOTALLY thinking that man... I'm so stuck in the late 80's and early 90's. Why? I was loading up all my songs on the iPod and am really not surprised to see
Alanis Morisette
James Taylor
Bruce Springsteen
Jewel
Garth Brooks
Madonna
Elton John
Paul Simon
The Cure
Depeche Mode
And several more that just totally SCREAM 80's and early 90's.
I love the new stuff and am really loving evolving into the world as it comes along and as I continue to change, but it's fun to look back and hold on sometimes.....


And for the second part... I have nothing really exciting right now except I got my QK today~!!!!!!!! And my first alpha (Emily LC). I can't WAIT to play!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute blog! and I would totally load that same stuff onto my ipod! love it!

Unknown said...

Hey...nothing wrong with a little 80s music!! :)

Julie said...

OMGosh Michelle I went to the DM Violator concert!! Love them!! If The Smiths or Morrissey were on the list we would be music twins, LOL!!

photographer said...

michelle! totally cool you got a QK!! cant wait to see your los! i loved that music too!

Lora3677 said...

Hee hee.... I have to listen to the same music. LOVE IT!!