Thursday, February 16, 2006

What is normal?

Ok.... So it's 9 am....
The kitchen floor is as clean as it's gonna get. I HATE this house.... it never gets clean no matter how much I scrub. I'm tired of the ants. I'm tired of scrubbing black crap off the kids' feet every hour.
I'm not Ms. Clean anyway, but I do like things tidy-ish. It's hard to even do that in this house. I just want to go to our beautiful house in Missouri, move in and start again. I don't want to move to yet another military home (ours is going to be torn down so they are going to move us to another one...yee haw) to start over again on this nonsense. Besides, despite all the pain this one is causing, it's the only one with the layout we need for the dogs and the GYM!
I say, let me and the kids go to Missouri, Dave can stay here and put his gym in the living room for all I care! GRRRR!!!

Anyways.... you'd think I didn't sleep again, but alas, I did!!! Emily stayed in bed all night alone :) :) :) YEAH!! Miracles do happen.

So, I'll stop being grouchy, finish getting ready for the day, and make a list of things to do :)
Here's two pics of the house in Missouri....


1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

OH!! I love your house in Missouri. Can't wait until you are here! We gotta scrap.