Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My new TOY!!!

I finally got one!! I got an iPod..... it's just the little Shuffle, but man is it cool!!!!!

We went to Circut City last night for some ink and I wandered over to look at them... they were on sale! WOO HOO!! I talked myself into it. I just finished almost filling it up... have probably about 20 more songs I can put on there. It was SO FUN to go through my CD's and pick songs... then I went to the iTunes site and picked up four brand spanking new songs.....

For as much as I love music, I really don't have that much. And certainly nothing too current. Plus, I'm starting to get into country and only have like 2 CDs.... not much. So I picked up some songs. How stinkin cool is that?!?!? I've been jamming all morning rather than listening to the kids' DVDs and fighting.
I'm so excited... can you tell???

No comments: