Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Here goes....

OK.... so I'm a blogger now.
Let's see if I can keep it up.
Who knows...........


More about me later... but the basics:
33 almost 34
Mom to Nathan who is almost 3 and Emily who is 16 months
Wife to Dave for 7 years
Nurse for over 10 years now, specializing in critical care/emergency.
Now, I work 2 nights a week and stay home with the kids. Not something I thought I would be doing.
Got my Master's degree in 2002.... haven't really used it.
Started my PhD program this last year.... dropped out because the program STUNK.
AVID scrapper.... ok, maybe I'm a bit addicted, but that's OK.
No other life to speak of........
We live in Honolulu right now, can't wait to move to our house in Missouri......more later about all that.

ANYHOO... time to check on the food and see if Dave is going to grace us with his presence before 6 or not.... We'll see. More later.

1 comment:

Whitnee said...

Hey there! I thought I would comment on your blog. I am a stay at home Mom and a scrappa' as well. Just think it is neat to see that other people have similar lives to mine. I wish you all the best!