Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Goals... 2009



Of course, as this time of year comes around again, everyone is talking about resolutions. Well... I also get to thinking about what I'd like to do in the new year, but I don't really make resolutions.... I think they are meant to be broken.




So this year, I have two goals.




ONE: I have got to lose this weight and get to eating and being healthy.




TWO: I'd like to take a picture a day... I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, but I'm going to get a snapshot of life in this year....... if I miss a day or two, no biggie. But I want to look over the year and it seems cool. I actually started this yesterday....




Here are my pics:


12/30/08




And for today 12/31/08:



This may not look exciting, a picture of Emily sleeping.. but it is VERY exciting.... see, she's in her OWN BED.... this is sorta new... and I hope by the end of the year it will be funny to look back on..... something that she just does without thinking!

1 comment:

Martha said...

those are adorable pics!!
Great goals for 2009!