Saturday, December 06, 2008

Catch up time!!!

First... HOORAY!!! I have a new blog header... my sis made this for me and I adore it!!!!!!!! "Did it while I was feeding Madison".... I tell ya, she should TOTALLY be a digi designer FULL TIME!! I'd STILL be working on it if I tried to start last night.... THANK YOU MARTHA!!


Busy time in the Crumby household, as I'm sure it is for all of you.... we got our tree up last weekend... it's so festive to have the house decorated. But, we are also going to be very sad in the next few days... my sister and her family are moving to Washington state... they are leaving on Wednesday. I know, with all the technology available, it's like they are right next door, but still..... I won't have a buddy to just run to Target with or to run away from the kids for a while with..... and Nathan is really starting to realize that they are leaving... it's hard. BUT... I do know it's best for them in the long run....... and we just have a new vacation destination!


Yesterday was the DT reveal day for Sassy Scrappers!!! We were sponsored this month by ScrapMuse.... and MY OH MY... the mega kits are MEGA MEGA!!! I got SO much out of this kit and still have leftovers!


Here are a few of my layouts:
















Well.... it's time for me to write my list and start working...... have a great weekend everyone!







No comments: