Monday, December 29, 2008

A new day....

Lots of fun from Christmas... Oh my how fun!!! The kids played nonstop... and I don't think Nathan has been away from a video game for more than one waking hour since Christmas.....

Emily has just been having so much fun going from thing to thing... neat huh? She loves her dollhouse... her baby stuffed animals.... and Nathan's things too LOL.

Saturday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's to celebrate Great Grandpa's 84th birthday... and my uncle and cousin came in from Iowa too! Nice day....

Sunday, I rearranged my room.... and cleaned up some too. I have LOTS to go through... and I'm going to have a goal of doing one thing/section each day till it gets done.... I am not sure how to sort my loose things... you know... all those RAK things... and most of it is good stuff, just right now it is thrown in a box... I NEED to use those things.... maybe I'll make up kits with stuff that's not already in kits...

Today... I was scheduled to work. They called last night.. I was first to be downstaffed... so I'm pretty sure that I won't work today, but we'll see. I should know in an hour or so. Hate waiting though because I would like to get some things going... anyhoo...

Waiting for pictures... ordered on Snapfish.

AND.... I did the treadmill today!! YIPPEE!!

No comments: