Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy happy....
I feel so good after planning to and actually taking yesterday off. AMAZING what a refreshing day can do for your spirit. I think I need to do that every week (what? really?).

I've gotten a lot done today... everything that needed to be done. I do have a paper to write tomorrow, but it should be ok. Got the stats practice done today. No biggie. But got last week's stuff back... I got .5 points taken off for stupidity (I missed an exercise) and 1 point off for formatting on my paper.... I don't think it was worth a whole point, but I did miss double spacing my reference page and didn't spell out my numbers. Oh well.... I guess if that's the worst I do, I can live with it. But.... I can't miss much more for stupidity. It's only week 2 and I've lost 1.5 points. YIKES.

Yeah, I know. grades really don't matter in the whole scheme of the world. Who will ask me my GPA? But it matters to me. Especially when I lose points for stupid things. DUH.

Anyways.... ready to go to mom and dad's for halloween and trick or treating here in a bit. Emily is about ready to explode. ticktickticktick BOOM!

I'd hate to have an exploded child.

Oh... and.... I got P90X coming. I'll let you know when I can't walk. Lord give me strength and willpower to keep it up. I need to get healthy. Weight too high, BP too high, cholesterol too high. Need exercise and to make better food choices. Amen.

No comments: