Friday, March 13, 2009

Ready for some Deja' Vu???

Come on over girls and guys too.....Our Deja Vu Crop is going strong!!

I counted a whoppin' TWENTY challenges and three games are posted so far!!

Come join us in all the fun.... http://sassyscrappers.darkbb.com LOTS of RAKS up for grabs too... and one grand prize too!

I've got a photo game going on.... you can jump in any time! And Valerie has posted a real fun guessing game too... Plus... Linda E's posted a gallery scavenger hunt too!

Hope to see you there... the challenges aren't due till Monday night!

1 comment:

Carolyn Mcavoy said...

I went to the sassyscrappers. ect Their last post was around 12-08...What do i need to do there?

mcavoy_carolyn@yahoo.com

You can give me your b-day so I can see how rushed I need to be to mail it...

Love your blog...:-)