Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blog HOP!!!!! Hoppin' through the gallery.... A CHALLENGE!!

Alrighty girls... our gallery is so in need of comments!!!

It needs some love AND some uploads!!! Now, the upload part, we should be seeing that bloom very soon.. but the love part... oh my....

SO... I challenge YOU to go leave 10 positive and specific comments in our gallery... for every 10 comments you leave, I'll give you one entry... on Sunday afternoon at around 5 pm CST, I'll draw one RAK winner..... easy peasy!

Just leave a comment here when you've posted your comments!!

2 comments:

Martha said...

I need to get there today! The gallery is definitely in need!

Karen Sue said...

Leaving love for fellow scrappers is as important as scrapping,LOL. at least I think so. I love getting positive comments and I figure others do too.
I left 10 for the blog hop enterys so far.