Friday, January 02, 2009

TOOT TOOT!!!!!

What an exciting day!!!! Actually two days...

I was chosen as the Member of the Month at The Scrap City!!!!!

Oh my GOSH!!! I noticed Tina's comment on my blog yesterday, but I thought she was talking about the December challenge drawing... which I also won!!! OH MY!!!!!

Then I took a look at the ScrapCity blog... they made a SLIDE SHOW of MY layouts!!! WOW!!

Thank you girls so much!!

Go check out the blog:
http://www.thescrapcity.blogspot.com/






AND.... Memories From the Attic has a BUNCH of new stuff going on!!!

We are two days into the Scrap in the New Year challenge competition between MFTA and Scrapbook Express... What fun!!! If you haven't checked it out... GET OVER THERE!!!

There are LOTS of sponsors and BIG prizes... Bo Bunny... 3 Bugs in a Rug.. Bazzill... Colorbok... Imaginisce... Quikutz... and of course the two sites!!!

LOTS of time to play.... Come play for our team at MFTA... and tell them I sent ya..... then tell YOUR friends too... and get some points too! The best part is that you don't have to keep track of the points.... Melissa will do that for us!

www.memoriesfromtheattic.info



OK... for my daily.....

I took a pic of my bathroom counter this morning... I haven't uploaded yet, but I'll update this when I get it uploaded.

Food: Did good today. Took my breakfast and lunch to work, added some salad (even did pretty good with salad choices).

Exercise: Did my yoga dvd! WOO HOO!!


Off to a great start!

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

You are off to a great start! Congratulations on EVERYTHING!! Way to go!

twinkle teaches said...

Congrats on everything! Yay!
tina

Martha said...

Congrats Shel!!
Great things are happening to you this month, you deserve it!!

wendy said...

Congratulations! You have had a great couple of months at The ScrapCity :).