Monday, January 05, 2009

Sassy Blog challenge....

It's about techniques.

Well... I'm not a big technique girl AT ALL... The most intricate I usually get is either tearing or sewing at times.... and that is few and far between. I'm mostly lazy. LOL.


Now... Things I would LIKE to try... is EVERYTHING on Tim Holtz's blog!!! I NEED an embossing gun... I want to try embossing.. big time.... I also want to try the embossing thing on the fragments... it is SO cool looking!!! And I need to stamp much more!

So... pretty short story.. but that's mine!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay Michelle! I gotta admit, I would like to collect all of Tim Holtz's scrapping goodies!!

Martha said...

Love Tim's techniques! Embossing on the fragments would be wonderful to try.
I bet Tim will show us on our CRUISE!!!!! LOL

wendy said...

I have not time to sit and do all the techniques people use. I slap the stuff down and call it good lol.

twinkle teaches said...

I would love to do more of his techniques...sadly, I don't own much of his stuff but someday!
tina