Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Venting post... Mojo Challenge

Things that I have found out that totally irritate me.... beware.... these are things about my hubby.......
1. PUT THE DISHES AWAY.... I'm very glad he washes them, but sheesh.... do you not know where they go?
2. Can you use a BIGGER bowl to save things in the refrigerator... come on, do you need a salad bowl for 2 cups of mac and cheese?
3. TOYS.... We have MANY buckets for toys... they are arranged by type... it's not that difficult. The children can sort them and put them away if you get them to do it... can you?
4. Laundry is NOT DONE IF IT's STILL IN THE DRYER
5. Why do we have to watch the NFL network ALL THE TIME????
6. Coffee sucks when you can see through it.
7. Finally.... I sort clothes VERY SIMPLY... dark, light and Towels...... and the kids' clothes are seperate..... how difficult is this????????

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

I am so laughing with you on this. I have some of the very same issues. My husband is great, but he lives in a different world than me on some of these types of things.

Just try to focus on what he does do the way you like it...I know it helps me when I am frustrated.

big hugs,
Laura

Going For Greatness said...

Oh! YEAH! I thought I was the ONLY ONE!!! WOOO!! Thanks for venting this! Makes me feel better for getting frustrated!!!~
XO
Gabi