Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bad Habits..... Mojo Blog prompt

Thanks to Gabi.....


Well... I have lots of little bad habits... I blogged about my food issues a few entries back, so that one's out of the way.....

But here's some more of my dirty little habits:
1. I don't clean the tub... rarely anyway... hate it. It's like trying to stand on your head and scrub your butt at the same time.... what a PAIN!
2. I take the elevator almost all the time
3. I let my car run down to the light coming on before I fill up
4. I pay the bills sporadically..... it's pretty regular and rarely things are late, but it would be much better if I just paid them on a regular SCHEDULE
5. And my last one.... I don't sort laundry very well.... Light/Dark/Towels.... it works though.


So.... there's some honesty for ya

2 comments:

Laura S. said...

Michelle...OMG I am laughing. I do the same thing with the gas in my car. I am really lucky that I don't run out of gas all over the place!

Laura

Going For Greatness said...

OH! lol this is too funny! I totally know what you mean about scrubbing the tub! ROFL!!!
~XO~
Gabi

oh! PS -

Mini Contest Alert!

Ok! This one's for a PRIZE from ME! (Something new and fun from PRIMA!)
Let's get scrappin'! I want you to scrap a page, using my sketch on my blog, and then post it on your blog. Please post me a comment so that I can visit your blog and leave a comment.
I will put each participant's name in a bucket and have my daughter draw a name next Tuesday. You have week to complete the challenge!
See my blog for the sketch!
~Gabo
http://goingforgreatness.blogspot.com