Thursday, August 16, 2007

SCRAP DAY!

I'm scrappin today.... I had great intentions yesterday, but ended up doing lots of things instead. I did get two layouts done, but not too much..... here's my intention list:
1. MFS August contest (done)
2. Challenges at Mojo (7 total/1 done)
3. Mojo DT project
4. Paper DT project
5. TKM Contest
6. Queen Kat Blog contest (3 projects/0 done)
7. CJ for Mojo
PLUS, I'd better get the roladex cards done............. They are due out tomorrow.... Glad I got some photo paper yesterday.....
I feel a headache coming on though.......... I wish I could just scrap today! It would make me feel better I think.

4 comments:

Laura S. said...

wow sounds like you got alot on your list. I really should make a list instead of scrambling around as I do.

Laura

wendy said...

Love scrappinmojo! Thanks for the online crop this weekend. I needed a jump start again on scrapping. Fun blog!!

Scrapdragons said...

Hey I keep checking for new posts.
I miss getting to read your blog.

hugs,
laura

Laura S. said...

OK just another attempt to get you blogging...you have been tagged...check out my blog for more info!